Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

La Boca Layout

This is another layout I designed in Studio J and then created using my paper and supplies. I adapted it a bit to fit the supplies I had on hand, and I added the embroidery floss to the left page after seeing this cute card at CASE Study. I love how the layout turned out, but I kinda wish I had waited to start my Chile/Argentina vacation album until this month. CTMH is having a great Studio J special right now (buy a five pack of layouts and get another five pack for free), so I could have completed the whole album and been able to move on to other things. Oh well, I may have to think of another vacation that I want to scrap, so I can take advantage of the special!


Recipe:
Trinity stamp set
Elemental Level 2 papers
White Daisy, Craft, Pacifica, Cranberry & Creme Brulee cardstock
Pacifica, Cranberry Creme Brulee & Desert Sand ink
Craft buttons
Embroidery floss
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: dragonflies, flower, circle
Pattern: Creative Rhythm from Cherish

No comments: