Sunday, September 15, 2019

Priceless Fall Memories Layout

I just love this sweet photo of my youngest as an Indian brave, so it was a treat to scrapbook it! After digging through my stash a little, I found some papers that were originally designed to showcase a 5" x 7" photo and a journaling block, but by getting creative I was able to adapt it to fit my two photos.
Recipe:
Priceless Love Word Puzzle, Year Round Cheer & Holiday Hoopla stamp sets
Magic Moments papers & stickers
Indian Corn Blue, Goldrush & Colonial White cardstock
Indian Corn Blue, Goldrush, Barn Red, Desert Sand, Sunflower & Black ink
Gold metallic marker
Sweet leaf grosgrain ribbon
Indian Corn Blue embroidery floss
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tab
Challenges: Double Trouble #37 - Thing 1 Fall Theme (Fall title & holiday) + Thing 3 - sweet treat (pumpkin pie); Retro Rubber Challenge #119 - Fall Colors of red, brown, and orange - my stamps are the priceless word on the tab (2009), the turkey and Pilgrim hat (2010) , and the pumpkin pie (2012)

5 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I'm not a scrapbooker but I do admire anyone who does this craft.
Love the papers but I love the pictures even more, what an amazing page, full of sweet memories, that I'm sure will be loved for many years to come.
Thank you for sharing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
Hugs.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I have some of those file tags and have never knew quite how to use them, and now I know. Love those ribbons and design papers used and all the other little embellishments for a fall day. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie R said...

Another fabulous scrapbook page, Cheryl! Your Indian Brave is so pleased with his costume - you can see it in his face. What a great memory keeping page this is and you managed to slip that pumpkin pie in! Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble Challenge #37. Always glad to see your work!

creative lady said...

Love your fall layout. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

LeAnne said...

So nice to see a scrap layout in the gallery! Your son is adorable and I LOVE those little Thanksgiving images! Sweet! Thanks for playing with our fall color Retro Rubber challenge!