It's time for another Lasting Memories challenge, and this month Design Team member Wendy is challenging us to have fun with numbers. This week's challenge is called 2 for Two, and she asked us to use two photos, two hexagons, a two word title, and two embellishments. For the embellishments, I chose to use a die-cut princess, complete with her glittery tiara, and then stamped a rose bloom that I combined with a die-cut for the stem and leaves. Even though there isn't a lot on here, I hope the mix of decorative paper adds interest to the page. Please join us over at Lasting Memories for this or any of the other number-themed challenges this month!
Recipe:
Beautiful You stamp set
Daydream papers
Hollyhock, Black & White cardstock
Creme Brulee, Blush, Hollyhock, Lilac Mist & Sweet Leaf ink
Black marker
Gold Stickles (Ranger)
Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Cricut Design Space: princess, tiara stem and leaves, hexagons, title (using Wall Decor & More and Art Philosophy fonts)
Pattern: Rochelle Spears September Sketch
Challenges: Scrap With Stacy - I used the diagonal with journaling + floral + gold.
Can You Handle the Pressure? Used a swirl embossing folder; Love Those Pretty Papers Anything goes as long as you use lots of patterned paper; Time Out Challenges #321 - the movie I chose was Disney's Sleeping Beauty! My sleeping girl and her cousin remind me of Aurora, so I added the princess silhouette and the rose (for the roses that covered the castle).




Nice layout! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure & LTPP challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Can You Handle the Pressure Co-Owner
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
How sweet Cheryl. Children always look so beautiful when they are asleep. A lovely layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun and original take on our theme! Gorgeous layout. Thanks for joining us at Time Out:)
ReplyDelete