When we did our LOAD (Layout a Day) challenge in January, I promised we would do another one in April. Can you believe it's already that time? So who wants to join me? It's not as scary as it sounds, I promise! Basically, anyone who signs up will try to create one layout for each day in April, for a total of 30 layouts. The layouts can be single or double page, mini album, whatever you happen to be working on right now.
Here's how it works:
1. I will create a post for each day of the month.
2. You create a layout, and then take a picture or scan of it.
3. Post your layout online somewhere (your blog, Photobocket, Split Coast Stampers gallery, etc.). Please make sure I won't need a password to access your layout.
4. Leave a comment on my post with a link to your picture.
5. You have one week after I make my post to finish and post your layout.
That's it! Pretty simple, but I am available to walk through it for the technologically challenged. At the end of the month, I will put the names of everyone who finished 30 layouts into a drawing to win a Close to My Heart My Reflections Level 2 paper pack and coordinating My Stickease. So you end the month with 30 layouts scrapped, plus a chance at scrapbook supplies. What a win-win situation! Please let me know if you plan to participate. The more, the merrier!