Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LOAD Challenge for April

When we did our LOAD (Layout a Day) challenge in January, I promised we would do another one in April. Can you believe it's already that time? So who wants to join me? It's not as scary as it sounds, I promise! Basically, anyone who signs up will try to create one layout for each day in April, for a total of 30 layouts. The layouts can be single or double page, mini album, whatever you happen to be working on right now.

Here's how it works:
1. I will create a post for each day of the month.
2. You create a layout, and then take a picture or scan of it.
3. Post your layout online somewhere (your blog, Photobocket, Split Coast Stampers gallery, etc.). Please make sure I won't need a password to access your layout.
4. Leave a comment on my post with a link to your picture.
5. You have one week after I make my post to finish and post your layout.

That's it! Pretty simple, but I am available to walk through it for the technologically challenged. At the end of the month, I will put the names of everyone who finished 30 layouts into a drawing to win a Close to My Heart My Reflections Level 2 paper pack and coordinating My Stickease. So you end the month with 30 layouts scrapped, plus a chance at scrapbook supplies. What a win-win situation! Please let me know if you plan to participate. The more, the merrier!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I would like to do the LOAD for April and maybe catch up some long needed scrapbooking from way long ago. My mom gave me the pictures about9 yrs ago. Thanks! Iona

Linda said...

I am on board, don't know how well I will do this time!

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

I want to give it a shot!