As promised, here is the layout and the linky for the week. I used EMS Sketch 24, which I posted yesterday. Here's a fun technique I invented for this layout:
1. Stamp a row of trees at the top of a piece of cardstock using third generation ink.
2. Cut a curving line towards the bottom of your row of trees.
3. Layer the cut off piece of cardstock over the original piece, making sure to overlap a little.
4. Stamp another row of trees below the first using second generation ink.
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
6. Stamp another row of trees at the bottom of the cardstock using first generation ink.
7. Without reinking, fill in any dead spaces by stamping the trees again.
Voila, you have a forest / mountain scene! You could probably do this with other types of stamps, but it was fun to do with the trees. Now let's see what you talented ladies come up with for the week.
Classmate Alphabet & Back to Nature stamp set
Grace Level 2 papers
Garnet & Sweet Leaf cardstock
Ponderosa Pine & Desert Sand ink
Basic Craft Buttons
***If you are participating in the challenge, please use the link below to link your layout to this post. You have until Friday at 11:59PM PST to post your sixth week's layout. The link will allow you to post a title and thumbnail that link to your site, where we can see the layout in all its glory! Note: please do not post from a password protected site that will require us to input a password before viewing.