Saturday, April 14, 2012

Scrabble Time

Since I was out of town during the weekend of Virtual Scrapbook Night at Split Coast Stampers, I didn't get to participate in any of the challenges except the one I hosted, but now that I'm back at home, I'm trying to use them for some scrapping inspiration. This layout was inspired by Michele's Childhood Games challenge based on the game Leapfrog. We needed to use a favorite game from childhood for inspiration ( I chose Scrabble), use a minimum of 3 photos (because Leapfrog wasn’t a single player game and it wasn’t as much fun with just two people), and to tell what game inspired us (Scrabble, of course). My sister was such a good sport posing for these pictures, and now she's got me hooked on Scrabble again!


Recipe:
Blue Ribbon & Typeset stamp sets
Typeset Level 2 papers
Barn Red, Desert Sand, Creme Brulee & Colonial White cardstock
Barn Red, Desert Sand & Black ink
Barn Red marker
Brack mini brads
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stars
Pattern: Dramatic Fashion from Cherish

No comments: