Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby Shower for 2 Layout

I am so glad I didn't get around to scrapbooking these photos last year, because they go perfectly with the brand new Chantilly papers! The coordinating patterned chipboard features two adorable umbrellas, just the right touch for a baby shower. I can't wait to use more of this paper on my remaining pictures from the shower. To check out these and other new products, please click on the Idea Book image on my sidebar. For the title, I went old school and stamped then cut out the letters. Lots of work but I love the font, so it was worth it. The Cotton Candy ink blends into the background so it's a little hard to see it in my scan, but it looks great in real life. Just a word on the Chantilly chipboard: I highly recommend purchasing the Finishing Files (#Z1091, $5.95) so you can smooth off the perforations left over when you punch out the chipboard pieces. You'll end up with a much cleaner looking edge, and the files are much better than sandpaper for getting into the hard-to-reach areas.


Recipe:
Keepsake Alphabet stamp set
Chantilly Level 2 papers
Chantilly Chipboard Complements
Buttercup & White Daisy cardstock
Cotton Candy & Pear ink
Twilight marker
Pattern: Nuts About Sketches

1 comment:

Lara said...

How pretty! I love colors of the papers with your pics.