Monday, July 1, 2013

EMS Sketch Challenge 46 - Wave Dancers

It's time for another sketch challenge! Who wants to play? You have the whole month to complete a layout based on the sketch, then post your layout online and link your post to this post. On the 5th of next month, I will post the "winner" of this month's sketch, and that layout will be featured on my blog. Can't wait to see what all you creative people do with the sketch!

The sketch:
My layout:

Recipe:
Swirl Stroke Caps, Swirl Stroke Lowercase & Surf's Up WOTG  stamp sets
Surf's Up Level 2 Papers & Assortment
Crystal Blue cardstock
Ponderosa Pine, Crystal Blue & Saddle ink
Ponderosa Pine marker
Sorbet ribbon

Please link your completed layout here by 7/31/13 at 11:59 pm PST!


1 comment:

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

I can't believe I've actually completed a dps for July already! Fun sketch, Cheryl!