Thursday, August 29, 2013

Laughing Lola Cards

I just finished the last of the sample cards for my Laughing Lola card workshop, so I though I'd share them all at once with you. I played along with a few challenges, so be sure to look below each card to see my inspiration!




Recipe:
4 My Friend, Frame Flair, Outta This World, Atomic Caps, Thank You, Artiste Word Balloons & You Are My Happy stamp sets
Laughing Lola Level 2 papers
Black, Gypsy, Crystal Blue, Laughing Lola Gold & White Daisy cardstock
Black, Gypsy & Crystal Blue ink
Crystal Blue, Gypsy, Buttercup & Gold metallics marker
Black glitter tape
Licorice Opaques
White Pearl Opaques
White Daisy grosgrain ribbon & ric-rac
Liquid Glass
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artiste & Art Philosophy cartridges: all die-cut pieces

3 comments:

JanR said...

Fabulous cards. It's really cool to see different cards using the same papers. I particularly like the rocket ship one. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Love every one of them, Cheryl. Beautiful papers and colors and you did a great job mixing them up!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been busy for sure! Love them all, Cheryl! Can't pick a favorite because they're all great! Thanks for playing along with H2H!