Wednesday, December 4, 2013

EMS Sketch Challenge 51 - The Secret Garden

I am so late with this sketch (should have been posted on the 1st!), but here it finally is. Since everyone is probably pretty busy this month, I created a sketch that should be a snap to put together; there is very little photo cropping. Feel free to get creative with the sun element. I'm sure there are lots of shapes you can use to complement whatever you're scrapping.You have until December 31st to create a layout based on the sketch, post it online, and then link to this post. Let's see what you can do!
The sketch
My Layout
Recipe:
Chantilly Level 2 papers
Sky, Buttercup & Pear cardstock
Pear & Buttercup ink
Pear & Creme Brulee markers
Sorbet ribbon
Chantilly fabric buttons
Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Paradise & Floret
Sky & Pear brads
My Crush Besties Assortment
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title
Challenges: Clear It Out anything goes challenge (my layout is a mix of old and newish product!); Ribbon Carousel anything goes challenge


No comments: