Friday, February 7, 2014

Ivy Lane Cards

Tonight is my Ivy Lane card workshop, and I'm so excited to use these beautiful papers from the new Close to My Heart idea book! Here are three of the cards I designed. The first one uses sketch 136 from Deconstructed Sketches. Love Jen's sketches!

This card uses Make It From Your Heart Volume 2, pattern 28 from CTMH (slightly modified).

This card is based on a card I made using random scraps left over from another workshop. I just combined some things until I liked the look, and I enjoyed the result so much that I decided to recreate it using Ivy Lane.

Recipe:
Buzz & Bumble, Geometric Backgrounds, Cherish the Moment & Joyful Birthday stamp sets
Ivy Lane Level 2 papers
Hollyhock, Blush, Desert Sand, Olive, Ivy Lane Purple & White Daisy cardstock
Hollyhock, Blush, Olive & Cocoa ink
White Daisy grograin ribbon
Pearl Opaques
Olive craft button
White Daisy embroidery floss
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Swiss Dot, Wicker Weave
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: flower, banner, butterfly, shaped square, scalloped circle
Cricut Artiste cartridge: decorative border

No comments: