Saturday, May 3, 2014

EMS Sketch Challenge 57 - National Scrapbooking Day Bonus Sketch!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day, and although I will be celebrating all month, here's a little extra tidbit in recognition of the day: a new sketch! This is a just-get-it-done sketch, so it has room for seven photos that require minimal cropping. Just take your photos out of the developer's envelope and get down to business. I didn't include a link-up on this one, but feel free to leave a link in the comments section and I will add your layout to this post. Happy scrapping, everyone!
My Layout:
It was so fun to do a girly layout for a change!
Recipe:
You Are My Happy Alphabet & Spot On Backgrounds stamp sets
Boom-di-Ada Level 2 papers & My Stickease
Buttercup, Hollyhock & Sweet Leaf cardstock
Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, Barn Red & Creme Brulee ink
Barn Red marker
Hollyhock zipper lace
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title block, flowers
Challenges: Stampin' Royalty Mom theme (celebrating the mommies-to-be!); Little Red Wagon DIY flower

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Love that you made flowers for a layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Little Red Wagon!