Thursday, April 30, 2015

Christmas Tea 2012 Layout

My latest sketch for Splitcoast Stampers is a double pager featuring seven photos of various sizes. I actually posted this sketch two weeks ago but am just getting around to using it! You may notice an additional tag element on my layout; I added it so I could play along with the Stash Busters challenge. Speaking of challenges, in order to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, SCS is hosting a month-long scrapbooking challenge in May, with three to four challenges posted each Saturday. Please check out the challenges and have fun playing along. A new sketch is making its appearance this weekend as part of the festivities!

Recipe:
Jingle Borders stamp set
Green Holly patterned paper (Frances Meyer)
Ruby, Slate & White Daisy cardstock
Ruby & Ponderosa Pine ink
Ruby chevron ribbon
Ruby & Silver baker's twine
Silver star brad (from my stash)
Cricut Plantin Schoolbook cartridge: title
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: kettle, tea cup
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch15Apr3

No comments: