Saturday, June 18, 2016

Chalk It Up Cards

I'm still planning to post more layouts from my son's kindergarten ABC album, but I also had to create some teacher thank you cards this month. Since I haven't made a card in almost a year, my card box is looking pretty empty, so I decided to make 20 thank you cards using the Just Because card workshop in CTMH's Wishes card making book. I gave a few away before I had time to photograph them, but here are a few more I created.




Recipe:
Thank You, Say It in Style, AP Tags, A Little Everything, A Little Thanks and Kaboom stamp sets
Chalk It Up Level 2 papers
Lagoon, Sorbet, Flaxen, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Lagoon, Sorbet, Flaxen, Black, Whisper & Slate ink
Black & Honey markers
Sorbet ribbon
Black epoxy bubble
3-D foam tape
All the die-cuts were from my pile of left-overs, so I'm not sure what cartridges they come from.

No comments: