Monday, April 3, 2017

Exploring the Southwest Layout

For my new Splitcoast Stampers Sketch for April, I actually started with a layout and loved it so much, I decided to create a sketch so I could use the arrangement of the photos again! I know this is a picture-heavy sketch, but you can always delete a few photos if you don't need that many.

FYI: I'm also hosting a month-long scrapbooking challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, so if you need some inspiration, please head on over and check out the fun!

The sketch:
My layout:
Recipe:
Diverse Backgrounds stamp set
Lucky Level 2 papers
Bamboo & Sky cardstock
Desert Sand, Sky, Outdoor Denim & Olive ink
Chocolate marker (Zig)
My Crush Wildwood Assortment "Documented" card & stickers
Enamel and Glitter Duos blue dots
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: heart
Cricut Alphabet: title

No comments: