Wednesday, August 2, 2017

EMS Sketch Challenge 65 - A Pirate's Life for Me Layout

It's been a couple of months since I managed to create a sketch for my blog, but I really needed a design for some pictures so that got my creativity kick-started. If you're able to use the sketch, please link up your post below!

The sketch:

I had lots of fun creating the background of my layout, starting with brayering Sky ink on white cardstock, then sponging on hints of Sorbet, Crystal Blue, and Cocoa. I then stamped the corners, and my canvas was ready for all the other elements to be added.
Recipe:
Live Inspired, Lucky, You and Me & Universal Backgrounds stamp sets
Majestic Blue Level 2 papers
Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Sky, Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim, Bamboo, Cocoa & Sorbet ink
Outdoor Denim marker
White gel marker (Sakura)
Cocoa brads
Ribbon from my stash
Cricut Wall Decor & More cartridge: skull, monograms, ship, swirls, compass
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag, title (lowercase letters), scalloped border
Challenges: Fantabulous Cricut Challenge anything goes (lots of "anythings" on this layout!)

EMS SKETCH CHALLENGE 65 - Link up your layout here!

4 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Glad to see you back with another amazing sketch...I hope to play along. Love your layout!!!

Cynthia said...

Great sketch! Good layout for cool pages! I love the detail! Thanks for sharing on FCCB Challenge this week!

Cynthia DT Member

JenniferE said...

Great LO! Love the pps and colors.

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is such s great layout, and I love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge! Hugs, DT Karla