Saturday, April 7, 2018

Georgian Story Layout

It's been almost three months since I scrapbooked, so I am very happy to finally have a layout done! It's another one from my trip to Hampton Court Palace, this time showcasing a few of the photos we took in the Georgian wing of the palace. I used up a few items from my stash, too, so it's a double win!
Recipe:
Vintage Type & Celtic Alphabet stamp sets
Scrapbook Walls Denim brooch patterned papers (Chatterbox)
Sapphire, Saddle, Desert Sand, Champagne & Colonial White cardstock
Sapphire, Saddle, Desert Sand & Champagne ink
Floret paper flowers
Colonial White Bigger Brads
Wexford Beige grosgrain ribbon (Offray)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped border
Cricut Artiste cartridge: crown
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch17Jan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing another layout! You always inspire me! It had been 4 months since I did any scrapbooking. Just got my things out last week and saw this post. Glad you could do another layout!