Sunday, December 29, 2019

Dinner at the Clarence Layout

I finally finished scrapbooking my photos from 2014 (woohoo!), so while waiting for my order of photos from 2015 to arrive, it seemed an opportune time to catch up on a few more photos from my London trip. For some reason, we took a lot of photos of us at pubs and restaurants, so here are a few from The Clarence. I started with a scraplift from Scrapbook.com but was inspired to add the watercolor background paper and stamped houses because of the Library's Anthology challenge based on the cover of Mary Poppins (see below). The challenge is open until January 11, so there's lots of time to join in on the fun!
Recipe:
Neighborhood & Victory WOTG stamp sets
Watercolor papers (Recollections)
Color Kaleidoscope papers (American Crafts)
Words paper from my stash (it was a gift so I don't know its source)
Barn Red & Colonial White cardstock
Barn Red, Ruby, Lagoon, Whisper, Slate & Buttercup ink
Barn REd & Ocean markers
Pink craft buttons
Grey Wool baker's twine
Field Notes Journaling Ephemera (American Crafts)
CTMH Chevron embossing folder
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: circle border, ticket
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: tag
Pattern: Scraplift of this layout from Scrapbook.com
Challenges: The Library Anthology challenge - Mary Poppins

1 comment:

Marina said...

I could immediately see which book you'd chosen - it looks so fabulous here. Looks like you had a lovely meal too! Thanks for joining The Library.