Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Dance Layout

This layout was sitting unfinished in a pile near my scrap desk for several months. I knew it needed some finishing touches, but I couldn't quite figure out what they were until I saw Stacy's tic-tac-toe challenge and knew I had to add a cork title, wooden arrows, and heart brads to it. This immediately perked the layout up, and then some journaling helped finish the look. Thanks for rescuing this layout from scrappy oblivion with your fun challenge, Stacy!

Recipe:
Sparkle & Shine and Roxie papers
Kraft & Black cardstock
Slate & Black ink
Black marker
White gel pen (Sakura)
Wooden arrows
Cork Color-Ready Alphabet stickers
Silver heart brads (from my stash, source unknown)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts, shaped frame
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 19

Challenges: Scrap With Stacy Tic-Tac-Toe (cork, wood, brads)

No comments: