Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sherlocked Layout

I've been struggling with scrapbooking lately, but am trying to force myself to get some layouts done this month in hopes of rediscovering the joy I usually find in this hobby. A few crafty challenges (see below) helped push me along, and I finally finished a layout. Woohoo! BTW, the layout's title is based on the BBC's Sherlock, Season 2 episode 1, referring to Irene Adler's cell phone password.

Recipe:
Illuminate, Puns of Praise & Typed Note stamp sets
Fall 2019 Mix In, For Always & Blue SKies papers
Sage, Carolina, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Sage, Carolina, Sapphire, Honey & Black ink
Black marker
Gold Metallic marker
ShinHan Touch Twin markers
Gold brad
DE Quotes chipboard
My Crush Best Day Ever assortment
Cricut Noah's ABC Animals cartridge: title
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge 3

Challenges: Lasting Memories #550 Multi-photo layout; Scrap With Stacy June 2021 (used the diagonal with chipboard, quote, and circles)

Color My Heart #447 (used the row with Carolina, Sage & Sapphire plus added Craft, Toffee, Black, White & Gold)

7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Great collection of photos and I love the title! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Haven_mom4 said...

I'm glad that Lasting Memories challenge helped provide that push you needed to get scrapping again. Great layout with so many fantastic photos

GDT Haven

Michelle said...

Great layout! I love how you used our colors for this fun memory. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great layout and a lot of fond memories... looks like a fun adventure. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Sandy Ross said...

Fabulous layout! I know the feeling of struggling with our creativity! You rocked our challenge of using multi-photos! Love your title! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

Cat Nowak said...

Scrapbooking can be challenging but it looks like you got back up on that horse. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

Melanie R said...

Great layout, Cheryl, and nice sketch interpretation. I always enjoy seeing your clever scrapbook pages and thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #447.