Tuesday, February 7, 2023

TMNT Layout

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles exhibit at the Discovery Cube in Orange County featured many interactive activities for my kids to experience. My youngest son used to love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, so I enjoyed revisiting this fun memory as I scrapbooked a few of the pictures.

Recipe:
Starburst stamp (SU)
Animal Cookies papers
Bright Glitter paper (Recollections)
Black, Amethyst, Brown Bag & Desert Sand cardstock
Amethyst textured cardstock
Amethyst, Brown Bag & Desert Sand ink
Black marker
Raw Sienna Fineliner pen (iBayam)
Silver cord
Heart punch (EK Success)
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch17Apr (rotated left)

Challenges: Color My Heart #534 (used blue, green, lavender, tan, brown, black & silver)

5 comments:

Debi said...

Great use of the colors in the photo! What a fun exhibit. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Looks like a fun time and what a nice memory page for you... my grandchildren enjoyed Ninjas too... what a great experience. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Melissa Craig said...

Super fun page! Looks like so much fun.

So glad you joined us at Color My Heart Color Dare!
Melissa, DT member

Michelle said...

What fun! Your layout really captures the memories! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Vandra said...

What great photos you've got. I love the title and the nun chucks you made. I loved TMNT growing up. Thank you for sharing with Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon.