Sunday, July 9, 2023

Christmas Is a Time for Sharing Layout for Lasting Memories #658 - Sharing Is Caring

Happy Sunday, and welcome to another Lasting Memories challenges! Today Brandi is challenging us to scraplift a layout from one of the design team members, so I chose a layout that Lori created last month. I loved the simple multi-photo style with the fun torn edge and the circle element, so I adapted them for my layout. This whole week in Southern California we have finally experienced summer temperatures, so I decided to cool off by scrapbooking some Christmas photos.  I would love to have you join us over at Lasting Memories before July 29th for this and any of the other challenges!

Recipe:
Jingle All the Way papers (Simple Stories)
Pear & Partridge and July/August 2021 Mix-In papers
New England Ivy & Scarlet cardstock
Desert Sand & New England Ivy ink
Black & Cranberry markers
Jingle All the Way puffy stickers & Journal Bits ephemera (Simple Stories)
Everyday Moments journaling card (Scrapbook.com)
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banners
Pattern: Scraplift of Lori's layout

Challenges: Double Trouble #142 Christmas in July (I didn't do the optional twist of stars and stripes this time, but I might play along again so I can do that!); Let's Craft and Create #197 Anything Goes with optional twist of flowers

1 comment:

Lori Kobular said...

Cheryl ~ I am honored that you choose my layout out to scraplift! I love the way your Christmas page turned out!