Thursday, August 29, 2024

White Tower Journaling Card

Yesterday when I posted my layout of the White Tower at the Tower of London, I mentioned that the photos of the arms and armor exhibit in the White Tower were going to be placed in a pocket page along with my journaling about the Tower. I got the journaling card finished today, so here it is, along with a few photos of the Line of Kings exhibit from the pocket page. We were a little overwhelmed by this huge exhibit, so I forgot to take notes of who the armor belonged to, but it's still fun to look at it.







Keeper, a dragon made of armor, was actually part of the Power House display on the second floor, but since I put it in a pocket with the other vertical photos, I'm showing it here!

Recipe:
Color Kaleidoscope papers (American Crafts)
Glacier & Black cardstock
Glacier & Black ink
Black marker
Cricut Medieval Silhouettes cartridge: knight on horseback

No comments: