Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Brianna's 1st Day of 3rd Grade Layout

For my daughter's first day of third grade, I still had the plaid paper from my previous layout sitting on my desk and realized it was perfect for these photos, so I went with it since they will be in totally different albums. I'm hoping to get all her third grade photos scrapped this month, so wish me luck!

Recipe:
Wicker Lane papers
Reasons to Smile papers (American Crafts)
Raspberry & White Daisy cardstock
Raspberry, Juniper & Almond ink
Turquoise fineliner pen (iBayam)
Reasons to Smile puffy stickers & washi tape (American Crafts)
Book Fair Bits & Pieces ephemera (Simple Stories)
Clear sparkles
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped border, heart
Pattern: EMS Sketch Challenge #94

Challenges: Love Those Pretty Papers; One More Page - scrapbook layouts only; The Outlawz Anything But a Card; Paper Rocks Scissors #20 - I needed to use 2 scalloped border to fit across the page, but the left one was too long so I used scissors to trim it to fit.

No comments: