Thursday, September 3, 2009

More PCC Layouts!

I had too much data for one e-mail, so here’s the rest. Just in case you can't see it, here is a snippet of journaling from my "Fiji" layout. I had written this down but totally forgotten about it until I pulled out my vacation journal, and here was this cute story: "At the Fiji show, Adrian made friends with a 2 ½ year old girl who also collects rocks. They sat on a bench together and she put rocks in his pocket while he studiously avoided looking at her. It was hilarious!" It really pays to write those memories down when they are fresh, because it gets harder to recall them the older we get! For the "Fun" layout, I traced the card that came in the "Everyday Celebration" card kit that is the CTMH special for National Scrapbooking Month, and I used it for a journaling space. I've been dying to do that ever since I got my kit, and I finally got the chance. Isn’t it funny what makes a scrapbooker happy?!

Fiji:

Recipe:
Connections & Boutique Borders stamp sets
Free Spirit Level 2 papers
Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue, Goldrush & White Daisy cardstock
Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue & Autumn Terracotta ink
Dimensional Elements Monograms "F", "I", "J"
Pewter brads
Foam Squares

Family Fun:

Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Large, Extreme Happiness & Celebrate the Everyday stamp sets
Moon Doggie Level 2 papers
Cranberry, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Cranberry, Desert Sand, Carden Green, Bamboo, Hydrangea & Petal ink
Desert Sand marker
Ribbon slide

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love your layouts. What a great idea for the journaling spot. LOVE IT!!!