Thursday, September 3, 2009

Polynesian Cultural Center Layouts

I'm back with a few more Hawaii layouts, this time featuring pictures we took at the Polynesian Cultural Center. I used several pocket pages, which I usually don't show on my blog because they are just pictures, but I decided to post them this time since I actually did some decorative titles and journaling. In case you didn't already figure it out, the Canoe Pageant pocket page continues onto the Marquesas pocket page, with the two top photos belonging to the canoe pageant. Too many photos, not enough space! I especially like my Marquesas layout because I made my own background paper (the diamonds) using cardstock, an embossing stylus, and sandpaper. I have done staight lines before using this technique, but never a diamond pattern. It took a bit of work, but I really like how it came out.

PCC Overview:

Recipe:
Postcard Travel Series, Playful Caps & Playful Lowercase Alphabet stamp sets
Moon Doggie Level 2 paper pack
Cranberry, Desert Sand, Indian Corn Blue & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry, Chocolate & Indian Corn Blue ink

Canoe Pageant:

Recipe:
Picture Perfect, Boutique Borders stamp sets
Majestic Blue Level 2 papers
Bamboo & White Daisy cardstock
Cranberry & Outdoor Denim ink

Marquesas:



Recipe:
B&T Combo paper pack (discontinued)
Charm Uppercase Alphabet, Charm Lowercase Alphabet, With Love, Picture Perfect & Boutique Borders stamp sets
Bamboo & Cocoa cardstock
Ocean, Cocoa & Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Metal-rimmed flower tag
Chocolate brads
Natural Hemp
Heat gun
Sandpaper
Embossing stylus
Scallop scissors (CM)

No comments: