Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Glacier Point Layout

I never got around to posting my layout for Sketch Challenge 16 yesterday, so here it is. I didn't have B&T paper that really went well with the pictures, so I created some (the Ponderosa Pine dot paper on the left), and then clear embossed the clouds on White Daisy cardstock before brayering over them in Crystal Blue ink. The finished product isn't fancy, but I wanted to let the pictures take center stage, and hopefully I accomplished that. Isn't my husband a great photographer? Click on the layout if you want to see his marvelous pictures up close!



Recipe:
Chocolate Alphabet Small, Spot On Backgrounds & True Happiness stamp sets
Twitterpated Level 2 papers
White Daisy cardstock
Ponderosa Pine, Crystal Blue, Desert Sand & Versamark ink
Desert Sand marker
Clear embossing powder
White Daisy embroidery floss

3 comments:

awjmgmom said...

This is breathtaking Cheryl :)

Linda Norman said...

Love this layout!

Linda Norman said...

Love this layout!