Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lower Yosemite Falls Layout

Well, I'm really ripping through these Yosemite layouts, so I definitely should have the whole vacation scrapped by the end of the month.I used the pattern Rhapsody from Imagine as the basis for this layout. I changed a few photo sizes a little, but otherwise stayed pretty true to the pattern. Unusual for me, I know!



Recipe:
Headline Alphabet stamp set
Back Country Level 2 papers
Colonial White cardstock
Outdoor Denim & Olive ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Dimensional Elements in Color - Adventure
Outdoor Denim My Accents
3-D foam tape

1 comment:

Andrea Ewen said...

Great layout, Cheryl. My eye was especially drawn to the pictures that are outlined in white, which is a great idea with many pictures on a page. You're so efficient, I don't think I've completed one scrapbook yet, however, when you set a goal, you become determined! Wonderful work, as always...