Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Got Water Layout

Another tidbit I learned at CTMH Convention was the slogan "Consume it, don't collect it." This layout is a perfect case in point. I finally used some paper that has been sitting in my paper stash since Spring 2007! Don't get me wrong, it's still cute paper and I think it looks great on this layout, but I'm glad to get it out of my stash so I can feel less guilty buying new paper. With CTMH's new, smaller (and less expensive) paper kits, you'll still get great paper with beautiful designs and colors, but you'll have a chance of using it all up before you're ready to move on to another kit. Enjoy the layout!



Recipe:
Down By the Sea stamp set
Ocean, Barn Red & Desert Sand ink
Desert Sand & White Daisy cardstock
DE Booksmart & Framed Fun
DE Monograms "G", "O", "T", "W", "A", "E" & "R"
Tan hemp
Barn Red Bigger Brads
Liquid Glass
Sketch 166 from Nuts About Sketches

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm a new follower! I love your scrapbook pages. I had to show my fiance this page you made because I'm so used to thinking that each pic has to be matted individually. I clearly don't have to do that as evidenced by your awesome layout! Thanks for all the inspiration!