Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Happy Layout

I'm working on some layouts featuring the little girl we fostered a few years back. She's the closest we got to having a daughter, so I decided to scrapbook the few months she was with us. It gave me an opportunity to relive some of the memories while using up some older supplies, plus I got to use glitter on a layout! It looks so pretty, but let me tell you, I hate cleaning up the mess afterwords. It doesn't show up well in my scan, but the center of the large flower is glittered, plus the whole yellow flower. Now I'm off to clean glitter off my scanner. LOL!



Recipe:
I Am stamp set
Tickled Pink Scrapbooking kit
Blush, Sweet Leaf & White Daisy cardstock
Crystal Blue textured cardstock
Hollyhock, Blush, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf & Sunny Yellow ink
Blush Ribbon Rounds
White photo hanger
Sweet Leaf & Blush Bigger Brads
Sweet Leaf & Crystal Blue brads
Prisma glitter
White Daisy Just Blooms

No comments: