Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

Good morning, everyone, and a happy belated new year to you. I've been out of town with my family since Saturday, and have had little to no internet access - life was tough! Hope you all are having a great year so far. I thought I'd start by telling everyone that the new Heart 2 Heart design team members have been selected and are preparing their artwork to show you! If you scroll down to the bottom of my blog, you can see the two teams that will (on alternate weeks) be bringing you fabulous challenges using Close to My Heart products. Click on any of the names to check out their blogs. Mary has asked me to continue to bring you a scrapbooking sketch on the 15th of every month, and I would love to see lots of people playing along. If you have any thoughts on what type of sketches you want (multi-photo, more vs. less white space, shaped pictures, etc.), please let me know. I've also set my scrapbooking goal for the year (150 layouts), and I'm going to try to get off to a good start by completing 20 layouts this month. I want to use up a bunch of old CTMH paper kits before I purchase a lots of new stuff from the new CTMH idea book (released on February 1st). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

:) i love your scrapbook sketches because they usually feature lots of photos. I also like white space... Looking forward to checking in all year! :)