Saturday, January 7, 2012

Zoo Layouts

Here is my last layout of 2011 and my first of 2012. I decided to post them together since they are on the same subject. I pre-designed both layouts using Studio J, and then used the papers I had to recreate the layouts. My hubby thought it was a lot of extra work, but it was worth it to be able to see what the layout would look like before I even cut a piece of paper!

Recipe:
Expedition Level 2 papers
Olive, Autumn Terracotta, Bamboo & Colonial White cardstock
Olive & Autumn Terracotta ink
Olive marker
Title cut out using my Wishblade
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
Pattern: Sidebar - Original & Sampler - Nine Photo Quilt from Reflections


Recipe:
Field Trip Alphabet stamp set
Lucky Level 2 papers & Chipboard Assortment
Cocoa, Outdoor Denim, Desert Sand & Colonial White cardstock
Outdoor Denim & Versamark ink
Cocoa marker
White embossing powder
Olive brads
Pattern: Stars Above from Imagine

2 comments:

Chanel's Owner aka Michelle said...

Tell your husband we ALL play on Studio J and then recreate with paper! (Cant afford to mess up our stash!) Great layouts!

Linda Norman said...

I haven't ever done that with Studio J! I have made the layout in Studio J and ordered it and then replicated it with paper!

Thanks for joining the challenge!