Saturday, March 3, 2012

LOAD #3 - Recoleta

I started this layout out with a sketch, adhered everything down, and then decided I hated it, so I ripped everything off and started over! I made up a design as I went along, and even though it will never be my favorite layout, trust me when I tell you it's better than before. I don't have any journaling on it yet, but the photos are from La Recoleta Cemetery, where Eva Peron is buried.


Recipe:
Bohemian Alphabet stamp set
Silhouette Level 2 papers
Bamboo, Black & Colonial White cardstock
Desert Sand & Black ink
White Daisy Just Blooms
Antique Copper Designer brads
Black brads
Oatmeal grosgrain ribbon (Offray)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we're our own worse critics because I absolutely adore this layout! It's mood matches the that of the cemetary and the photos are lovely.