Tuesday, March 6, 2012

LOAD #6 - Valentine's Day

I created today's layout for the Mini VSBN (Virtual Scrapbooking Night) Four By Four Challenge over at Split Coast Stampers. Here are the four requirements, and how I interpreted them:

1) Use four 4x4 photos- check
2) Use the sketch for Inspiration - I moved things around a bit but I think you can still see the bones of the sketch in my layout.
3) Include journaling - check
4) Use four decorative elements (bonus if they are 'sweet') - I used stickers, ric-rac, staples, and a banner.

There was a fifth requirement: complete the layout in two hours or less. I guess I'm benefitting from all the layouts I've completed so far this month, because I started the layout at 4:20 and finished at 5:27! I never scrap that fast, so this was quite an accomplishment for me. If anyone wants to play along with the challenge, it ends Wednesday night, so you have one more day to participate.


Recipe:
Bingo Alphabet stamp set
Life Delight's level 2 papers & My Stickease
Black, Kraft, Lilac Mist & Colonial White cardstock
Black ink
Colonial White ric-rac
Staples
3-D foam tape
Fiskar's border punch
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: banner

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What a cute title! :)