Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dakota Card Workshop

I haven't posted anything for a while because I've been so busy creating cards for my card workshops. I just finished a workshop last night, and here are the cards we created, 2 each of 6 designs. I wasn't enamored of the Dakota papers when my ladies picked them, but I really enjoyed the challenge of taking papers that weren't "my style" and making cards that were my style. Hope you like them!
Recipe:
Live Inspired, Find Your Style, 4 My Friend, Diverse Backgrounds, Say It In Style, It's Your Day, Hooray Bouquet, Intrinsic Backgrounds, Card Chatter - Birthday, You & Me stamp sets
Dakota Level 2 papers
Pacifica, Barn Red,Sky, Desert Sand, Bamboo, Black & Colonial White cardstock
Pacifica, Barn Red,Sky & Black ink
Color-Ready Seam Binding ribbon
Burlap ribbon
Colonial White ric-rac
Durables Round Studs
Pearl Opaques
Milepost Shapes stars
3-D foam tape
Patterns: Gallery, Delightful Dots, Stay Left, Sentiment Secured, Veranda WOTG, Clementine WOTG
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped border, frame, alphabet collage, "u", arrow, star, sun, flower

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I think these are all so much fun!! Nice job! :)