Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Farewell Party Layout

I finally got back to scrapbooking this week. It took me a couple of days to find my mojo, but I hope it's here to stay. For this layout, featuring photos from a farewell party for our wonderful friends who were moving out of the area, I used up some more of my enormous stash of Dotty 4 You papers. Not sure if the Whisper cardstock goes perfectly with the layout, but I tried Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, and Grey Wool, and for some reason the Whisper seemed to work the best for me.


Recipe:
A Typeface Alphabet stamp set
Dotty 4 You papers
Whisper, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon & Colonial White cardstock
Sweet Leaf, Smoothie & Lagoon ink
DE Monograms "L", "I", "R", "A"
Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Paradise
Sweet Leaf brads & craft button
Sweet Leaf embroidery floss
Decor Journaling Spots
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: arrows, ring
Pattern: Small Packages from Imagine

No comments: