Tuesday, December 25, 2012

EMS Sketch Challenge 40 - Hometown Holiday

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you are having a blessed time with family and/or friends. In case you manage to carve out a few scrappy moments while the kids are enjoying their presents, here is a 9 photo sketch to inspire you. Feel free to rotate pictures or switch up sizes to make it work for your photos, and don't forget to tell me about your finished page.

The sketch:
My layout:


Recipe:
Mistletoe Creative Basics papers
Cranberry, New England Ivy, Black & Colonial White cardstock
Cranberry & New England Ivy ink
Cranberry brads
Cranberry baker's twine
White wire (Artistic Wire, Ltd.)
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: stars, scalloped border, title

1 comment:

Linda Norman said...

I just did this layout and it worked perfectly for my pictures! Of course I tweaked it a little but thanks for the time you take to post these!