Thursday, December 13, 2012

SCS Variety Challenge 179 - Pick a Pocket

Considering all the layouts I have not created in the past two weeks, I really should think about renaming my blog Even Less Scrapping! Fortunately, I am in charge of posting a biweekly challenge for Splitcoast Stampers, so I really have to get my act together and scrapbook at least twice a month. Here's the latest challenge; please hop on over to SCS if you want to play this or any past challenges.

SBVC179 - Pick a Pocket
Does anyone remember the old thief Fagin singing, "you've got to pick a pocket or two" in the musical Oliver? I found myself humming that line the other day (no idea why!), so in honor of Fagin, today's challenge is to add a pocket or two to your layout.

For my layout, I created a pocket using vellum and a bunch of star brads to go along with my theme. I then added the program from the Christmas musical at which these pictures were taken.
 
Recipe:
Black, Moonstruck & Colonial White cardstock
Vellum (The Paper Company)
Silver star brads (from my stash)
Wishblade: title using Gabriola font

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That's really a cool page! I did that kind of pocket once...I should try it again! :)