Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Once Upon a Silent Night Layout

Let's Scrap is doing a Layout a Day (LOAD) challenge again, and even though I am too busy to do 31 layouts this month, I thought I'd at least start that challenge and see how many I can crank out. Here's #1! I was so excited that I remembered the O'Scrap die-cuts and stickers that I had purchased about 9 years ago that had been sitting in my stash ever since. I didn't use all of them, but I made a good dent!


Recipe:
Mayberry Level 2 papers
Smoothie, Honey, Olive, Cocoa & Colonial White cardstock
Smoothie, Honey, Olive & Cocoa ink
Cocoa marker
Manger Scene & O Holy Night Die-cuts (O'Scrap)
Peace on Earth Stickers (O'Scrap)
Scalloped border punch (Fiskars)
Wishblade: title using Berlin San Demi font
Pattern: Let's Scrap 11-21-12

No comments: