Thursday, September 5, 2013

August Sketch Winners!

No, that's not a typo. There are two winners for the August sketch challenge! I had such a hard time deciding which layout to choose that I finally decided to pick two. The first winner is Michelle, with her lovely Paris layout. I enjoyed her clean yet elegant style, perfect for scrapping photos of this beautiful city.

And our other winner is Marg, with her darling Babycakes layout. I loved how she toned down the busy prints with the solid yellow cardstock, and those embellishments are to die for!

Michelle and Marg, I would also like to invite both of you to be guest designers for next month's sketch, so please contact me to get the details. Thanks to all who participated this month! Don't forget to check out this month's sketch and post a link to your interpretation of it by September 30th for your chance to be featured.

3 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

What a lovely surprise! So glad you like what I did with your sketch!

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

Wonderful pages, ladies. Congrats to you both!

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm so excited!! :D Thank you!