Friday, September 13, 2013

Mini Land Layout

I am participating in a scraplift challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers this month, and, after getting inspiration for my page here, I then took it in a totally different direction. I loved Mary Pat's striped paper, and how she had strips of paper going up the side of her layout, so I lifted that, plus the bracket on a smaller size, and I used two of them. I also thought her sunburst was an interesting touch, but when I added that, it took over the page, making me decide to create a tiny neighborhood scene that reflected the subject of the layout. If you're interested in signing up for the scraplift challenge, you have until the 15th to do so. Come join us!
Recipe:
Neighborhood, It's Your Day & Whoo's Your Valentine stamp sets
Striped paper (KI Memories)
Bamboo, Sky, Barn Red, Saddle, Buttercup & White Daisy cardstock
Sky, Barn Red, Saddle & Indian Corn Blue ink
Blue grosgrain ribbon (JoAnn's)
Foundry Pin Clip
3-D foam tape
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: overlay, title
Cricut Artiste cartridge: hot air balloon, brackets, sun

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Love this layout, especially the hot air balloon and the little city with the car...great touches that made your layout complete!