Friday, January 3, 2014

Babycakes Thanks Card

Today I started working on the cards for my upcoming Babycakes workshop, and found inspiration from this sketch from Retro Sketches:
Since I will be having about ten ladies at the workshop, and cutting a bunch of little pieces at a diagonal sounded like a big pain, I decided to stamp the bottom half of the card. I was inspired by this card, but used a new stamp set called One-Way Borders to stamp all the arrows. Popped up the center sentiment and added a bow, and it's done. Simple but I hope my ladies will like it!

Recipe:
One way Borders & Art Philosophy Tags stamp sets
Babycakes Level 2 papers
Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate, Sunset & Buttercup ink
Sunset marker
Chocolate grosgrain ribbon
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: scalloped circle

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Fab color combo. Nicely done.