Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Holy Land Experience Layout

I've been meaning to play along with the 5th Week Challenge on Splitcoast Stampers and finally got my act together to do so! This challenge is posted whenever there is a fifth week (M-F) in the month, and the December one combined a sketch, a Variety Challenge, and a twist (use a stamped image). I had to put my thinking cap to get all three in one layout, but I managed it! I cut the title using my Cricut and two photos. I had never cut photos on my Cricut before, and I was surprised how easy it was - no slipping or ragged edges.
Recipe:
Bethlehem stamp set
Pemberly Level 2 papers
Slate cardstock
Slate & Black ink
White gel pen (Sakura)
Gold metallic marker
Durable Square Studs - Antiqued Gold
Cricut Artiste cartridge: title
Pattern: SCS Sketch 200

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Ohhhh, I so want to go there!!! Great layout and cool idea cutting your title from pictures, never thought of that!

Susanne said...

Oh wow, love the title cut from pictures, and the stamping too. Well done!