Saturday, March 1, 2014

EMS Sketch Challenge 54

Welcome to the March sketch challenge! This month's sketch is a single pager, but it could easily be spread over two pages simply by duplicating and reversing the elements, and exchanging the title circle for a journaling spot on the second page. Enjoy the sketch, and don't forget to link your completed layout based on the sketch below so I can leave you some love. For every five participants, I will choose a guest designer for May!
Due to out of town guests and lack of foresight on my part, I haven't picked up my photos from Costco that I want to scrap for this sketch. I'll try to get my layout done later this week, so be sure to check back!

Update: Finally got the layout done for this sketch, so please check it out here!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Thanks for the sketch Cheryl! I added more pics but I liked all the layers and bits on the side! :)