Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stash Buster March Week 1 - Who is @ the Zoo?

Another Stash Busters Challenge coming your way! Click on the link below to play!

Stash14Mar1
This month, I am challenging you to use up certain items from your stash and then link your completed layout at Splitcoast Stampers so we can all get excited over it! I'll post a new list each Thursday this month, and you have until March 31st to scrap your layout using the products. If you complete all four layouts, you will get an honorable mention for the month. This month, I thought I'd include some neglected tools, so be prepared to dust off some tools you haven't used for a while!

Please use:
• 3 patterned papers
• 2 pieces of chipboard
• A die-cut
• A crimped or pleated item

I finally got a chance to do a layout based on my monthly sketch!
Recipe:
Hodgepodge Alphabet, Chocolate Alphabet Small, Distressed Backgrounds & Whooo's Your Valentine stamp sets
Babycakes Level 2 papers
Chocolate, Whisper & Colonial White cardstock
Chocolate, Buttercup, Sunset & Slate ink
DE Hearts & Signage (chipboard)
3-D foam tape
Crimper
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: overlay
Pattern: EMS Sketch 54
Challenges: Heart 2 Heart March Scrapbooking Challenge (I used an overlay from the Artbooking cartridge); Frosted Designs Punctuation or Keyboard Symbol (I used @ and ?)

7 comments:

DebR said...

Great layout...really like the overlay and the Babycakes papers, etc.
Thanks for playing along with our Scrapbooking Challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

Katie said...

I love the papers youve used on this layout!! Colors are rich & warm, thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs for the Punctuation challenge!!!

SandeeNC said...

Great LO, love your use of punctuation, thanks so much for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful layout! I love the overlay and love that you were able to use so many stash items!

Anita Scroggins said...

Great layout!! I love the zoo,,, Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs for out Punctuation Challenge!!

Brandi Matos said...

Awesome page Cheryl!!! Great take on the challenge!!
Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

BrendaB said...

I love your design on this and the way you used the Cricut overlay! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.