Sunday, July 8, 2018

The Pond Gardens Layout

Still scrapbooking the gardens at Hampton Court Palace. I've been experimenting with my new Cricut Explore Air 2 and Design Space, and was able to weld a title together thanks to assistance from my SCS friend Joyce Ann! It came out smaller than I expected even though I measured ahead of time, but I love the font and am going to continue to work on doing fancier things as I go along.
Recipe:
Spot on Backgrounds, Journaling Jots & Canvas Art Workshop stamp sets
Bella Level 2 papers
Creme Brulee, Smokey Plum & Colonial White cardstock
Creme Brulee, Smokey Plum, Hollyhock & Olive ink
Smokey Plum marker
Jolee's Boutique Pansies stickers
Colonial White ric-rac
3-D foam tape
Cricut EA2 cut: title using Babette font
Pattern: Splitcoast Stampers Sketch16Aug3

No comments: