Sunday, November 4, 2018

EMS Sketch Challenge 69 - This & That Layout

I have two fun challenges for you today! The first is my sketch challenge, with a single page sketch featuring three 4" x 6" photos. For my layout, I chose to go with the sketch pretty much as is, except I added a piece of ribbon towards the top. My second challenge was the Lasting Memories stitching challenge. I'm a guest designer this month, so I decided to forego my usual stitching M.O. (drawing stitches on with a pen) and actually thread up my needle with some embroidery floss! Stitching always adds extra zip to a layout, so why don't you figure out how to incorporate some on your layout and then join us over at Lasting Memories?

The sketch:
My layout:

Recipe:
This & That, Whooo's Your Valentine & My Life Cricut stamp sets
Cameras with Floral paper (Paper Studio)
Sorbet, Lagoon, Black & White Daisy cardstock
Sorbet, Lagoon & Black ink
Black marker
Peacock Green ShinHan Touch Twin marker
Sorbet grosgrain ribbon
Black embroidery floss
My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment sticker
Cricut Artbooking cartridge: hearts, camera
Cricut Artiste cartridge: ampersand

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Perfect use of that camera patterned paper and I love your stitched x's! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month at Lasting Memories! :)

Lori said...

I love this layout, Cheryl! Your stitching is perfect and I am going to print off your sketch to use - love it and love that you give the dimensions! -Lori Lasting Memories DT