Monday, December 31, 2018

Gingerbread Houses Layout

I loved the creativity that went into planning a gingerbread house-making event to which my kids were invited, so I tried to get just as creative on the layout. First, I chose two single page sketches and combined them to create a double page spread. Then I dug through my sash of Christmas papers to find the right match for the photos, especially that violently bright green tablecloth! Then I kept adding bits and pieces to tie the two sides of the layout together, since they don't overlap in any way. This layout was lots of fun to put together, so hopefully you like the end result!
Recipe:
Neighborhood & Canvas Art Workshop stamp sets
Jolly Dot & Jolly Elements papers (Creative Imaginations)
Kraft, Tulip, Willow & White Daisy cardstock
Tulip, Chocolate, Desert Sand & Clover Meadow ink
Brown marker (Zig)
Chocolate brad
Red Glitter Gems
Cork Heart stickers (American Crafts)
Jolly Elements stickers (creative Imaginations)
CTMH Chevron embossing folder
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: title, rings, banners
Pattern: Sketches in Thyme #351 for the left page . . .
Sketch-n-Scrap #167 for the right page.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love your double page layout!! So creative and colorful! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!