Monday, April 1, 2019

EMS Sketch Challenge 73 - Just Fooling Around Layout

Welcome to a new sketch challenge! I made this sketch up a while ago and never had the perfect time to use it, but when I was asked to guest design for the April Fools challenge over at the Paper Girls, this sketch seemed like a perfect jumping off point for a light-hearted layout. I didn't have specific April fools pictures, but figured these photos of the kids goofing off at the zoo would do the trick.The bottom photo lifts up so you can see two more photos of my over-dramatic son, a handy trick if you want to fit more photos on your layout than are featured in the sketch. If you play along with the sketch, please post a link in the comments section below, and feel free to check out the Paper Girls challenge, too!

The Sketch:


My Layout:
Recipe:
Jeepers Creepers papers
Lagoon, Raspberry, Willow, Tangerine & White Daisy cardstock
Black, Pansy, Goldrush & Whisper ink
Black marker
Jeepers Creepers washi tape
Snapshots complements cardstock stickers
Field Notes Journaling Ephemera (American Crafts)
Purple Glitter Gems
Sunset baker's twine
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: circles
Cricut Artistry cartridge: title

2 comments:

Brittany M. said...

I absolutely love this sketch and layout, Cheryl! I love how the little circles tie the pictures together. We are so grateful to have you as our guest designer for our challege this week of on the Paper Girls Challenge Blog! Thank you for joining us!

Joyce Ann said...

This sketch was just what I needed for a challenge at A Cherry on Top.com. Here is my posting of it. Thanks for this sketch.
https://sbing.com/i/gallery2/397126-490.jpg