Sunday, October 13, 2019

Blessed Layout

Even though several of the kids are squinting at the sun, I still love this picture because it's the first posed one we have of us as a family of six. I used words from Martina McBride's song "Blessed" as my journaling. It expresses my feelings towards my family and all God has given me quite well!
Recipe:
Victory papers
Outdoor Denim, Olive, Goldrush & Colonial White cardstock
Outdoor Denim, Olive, Goldrush, Bamboo & Chocolate ink
Outdoor Denim marker
Cork Color-Ready alphabet stickers
Floret Just Blooms paper leaves
Burlap ribbon
Bronze Magic Mesh
Olive frame
3-D foam tape
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge: hearts
Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Pattern: The Studio Challenges

Challenges: Heart 2 Heart Fall challenge (with Fall being a season of gratitude, I went with a theme of counting my blessings); Joy of Sets #10 (I used the top row across with paper leaves, burlap ribbon, and bronze Magic Mesh)

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Great job, I love seeing layouts and this is great. I love the colours and the papers you used. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

traighpapercrafting.wordpress.com said...

Hi CHeryl, Thanks for playing along with us at #JOSTTT010. This is such a heartwarming scrapbook page I love the way you've brought all of the elements together. I really enjoy seeing your entries with us each month...Anne-Marie

Krafty Kaylin said...

i love all the texture you created in your layout. thanks for joining us at JOSTTT

Fiona said...

I love the colours in your page Cheryl - such a lovely layout - thanks for joining in with us again at JOSTTT010

Andrea said...

Thank you for joining in with #josttt010, it's great to see a scrapbooking page, you really do inspire me.

Cat Nowak said...

What a great page it has a great fall feel! I have not seen victory paper in a while - what a great throwback! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

Laura's Craft Closet said...

Your layout is so lovely! Glad you were able to join us at the Joy of Sets this month!

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

You did a lovely job creating this page. Every little element just screams "fall". Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Heart2Heart. Please come back this week and join us for another challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!💙☕Miss.Carrie